Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're back!



Yes! We had a great holiday in France (Dordogne) and it's good to be back again! I want to give you some photographic impressions... click pics to enlarge and see the details! Please do come back soon to see some more photographs. I did use my new Kodak EasyShare Z1012 IS camera quite often and to be honest, I can't wait to share some of my best shots with you here and on my photo blog!

Just want to thank my blog readers for visiting and sometimes even leaving comments while I was away with the family. Thanks for keeping this blog alive, guys.

The picture above is dedicated to an anonymous commenter - please check the comments section below (in my former blog posting). My question for this commenter and for all of you is... did these rolls get there by accident or did somebody put them there on purpose? And how do you know this?

By the way, we have no complaints about the weather in France. We've had sunshine and blue skies most of the time. And when it rained (one or two nights) I was grateful for some new photo opportunities the next morning. Life is great.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Glad you had such a nice time away.