Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekly Reflections automatically translated

Some of you know that I write weekly devotional texts (I call them Reflections). I used to write these texts in Dutch (my mother tongue) and translate them in English, but I only did the Dutch texts for the last couple of months due to a lack of time. I just have too many things to do and too little time to do them!

But you can use Google translate if you want to read my Dutch texts in funny English (yes, even funnier than my Dutch-English) because sometimes the Google translation is hilarious! But you will get the idea anyway and if not, please let me know. By the way: 'Superheld' is the Dutch word for Superhero. Have a look here!

1 comments:

Art said...

I've tried Google Translate and Babelfish for French and German and both can produce some very (unintentionally) humorous translations. Try translating the translated text back into the original language!!!