Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Catching up...

I haven't been blogging too much lately - there were just too many other things to do! Last Saturday we finished the alpha in prison course. This course started in January and although the work was time and energy consuming, it was also very rewarding to be involved in this. The Good News still has the power to change lives and in a prison setting words like sin, guilt, forgiveness and grace are not just church lingo. I trust that this course was only the start of this work and I believe that both prisoners and volunteers have learned a lot. God will continue the good work which he has begun!

Below a couple of pics from my recent visit to the London Book Fair. I will also upload some other new pics on my photo blog - feel free to have a look!



0 comments: