Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Less mess, less stress

Recently we decided to get rid of some of our 'priced possessions' (I really mean rubbish!) Years ago we started with a small apartment with more than enough space for the two of us. Later we started collecting 'things' and this only became more after we moved to a bigger house and became the proud parents of 3 lovely children. These little kids became bigger kids and our little mess became a bigger mess. And now, with both of us working, it seems like we are constantly trying to stop the avalanche. For every item that we throw away, we get three new items in return (well, at least that is how it feels to me!)
Of course I am exaggerating, but perhaps you know what I mean. We just have too many things and we need to make our lives a little less complicated by getting rid of our excessive possessions.
I am sure eBay (and similar sites) will be pleased with this development and maybe some other people will also be happy with the things that we want to get rid of...
Too much possessions, too much stress... I had to think about this after visiting Sean's site. Listen to his great 'Stuff' song here - I'm sure you'll like it!

0 comments: