Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Knock, knock

I wanted to use the new Blogger beta version, so I decided to make a fresh start today with a brand new blog! 'But a Poor Reflection' is referring to me and to my modest writings... With this blog title I am also - indirectly - pointing at my source of Light and Life: Jesus Christ. I can only try to describe my feelings and beliefs in simple human language and hopefully some people can relate to my thoughts and reflections. I will not add any new posts to my 'old' weblog, Panda's Ponderings, but you can still have a look over there if you want to know a bit more about me. Thanks for visiting - feel free to drop me a line and please do come back!

PS How do you like the C.S. Lewis quote? I like this one too, "If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning."

0 comments: