Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Welcome to my world!


This is posting # 100 on this blog. Hip hip hooray! And I do intend to go on with this time-consuming habit called blogging. Why? Because it sure beats watching tv; because I love writing and because I like to communicate with like-minded people from around the globe. And even if your mind is not like mine at all - you are still very welcome to leave a comment on one of my postings. If you have some time left, please also have a look at the Frappr map way down at the bottom of this page. Welcome to my world, friends - feel free to add yourself to my list and put your pin on my map!

7 comments:

Art said...

Congratulations on that milestone. And yes it definitely beats watching TV!

Vicki said...

Ditto what Art said! (Why do we pay for cable TV when it's never on, anyway?)

Carolanne said...

Ditto to what Art and Vicki said and I completely agree with you. I love blogging and I'm glad you intend to keep it up since I enjoy visiting you.

Carolanne said...

Hey Paul,
I went to send you an email but for some reason I didn't have your email address. Oops.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi.
Hope you have a good week.

Paul said...

abspoel at gmail dot com

Cori said...

I've always enjoyed popping round and am often encouraged by the pics, poems and posts! Thanks for keeping up the blogging :-)

JC said...

Cool blog- happy 100th post!