Wednesday, December 12, 2007

No worries, I'm still alive and well

46As a matter of fact, it is my 46th birthday today! Yes, thank you! ;-)

Some blog readers and friendly commenters started to get a little bit worried about the silence on this blog.
I'm sorry about that, but I feel more quilty for not reading other people's blogs recently... There's a lot of catching up to do!

Is there an explanation? Yes, I've been a little bit ill (just the usual cold) and very busy with work and church activities - we are preparing an Alpha in Prison course for January 2007, for example! - and Sosha's and Pascalle's newly build bed rooms also need a lot of my spare time and attention. I am happy to say that the building activities are finished now, so I only have to do some painting and decorating. The wall papering and painting is finished now and I hope to start with the laminate flooring next Saturday. I will upload some pics soon - and at the end of this month (around Christmas) I will have some more time for my blogging activities.

Christmas blessings from the Netherlands and stay tuned my friends!

10 comments:

Art said...

Good to "hear" from you and Happy birthday!

Vicki (from Words and Cats) celebrates today too!

I hope it's a great day for you!

Anonymous said...

Paul,

A Happy Birthday to you. Good to see you blogging again.

Mike

http://theupperroom.typepad.com

Vicki said...

Hey, Paul, I didn't realize that we shared a birthday. (I'm not 46, but I'm not telling, either!)

Happy Birthday, my friend! Enjoy your day!

Rodney Olsen said...

I hope the day was a happy one and that the coming year is an outstanding one for you. The 12th is also our wedding anniversary.

David said...

Happy Birthday Paul. And that Alpha class in the prison sounds like it will be very interesting. I look forward to reading about it.

Anonymous said...

Paul,

Every Thursday night I am part of a smallgathering that meets to study, pray and live out a New Testament life. We are currently in a season of prayer.

I just want to let you know that we were praying for you last night.

Mike

http://theupperroom.typepad.com

Carolanne said...

Happy belated birthday! It's good to hear you're alive and well. I've been pretty quiet at my blogsite too with all the end of year stuff to deal with and in 48 hrs time will be getting ready to go on my trip overseas!

Milton Stanley said...

Happy belated birthday, Paul. Peace.

Conny Vos said...

Alsnog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag en een gezegend nieuw levensjaar met je gezin.

Carol Douglas said...

A belated happy birthday, you young whippersnapper.